Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

UnaBiMmER
01-21-1999, 09:34 PM
ALL Leatherette looks very fake.<p>the stock stereo blows. The HK upgrade isn't worth $50.<p>The 323 sport rims suck, yet the normal/premium steering wheel and seats also suck. Why cant BMW take the best features from both?<p>Why don't we get those headlight washers?<p>Why does BMW leave all the lights out of the interior of the 323?<p>And last of all, why does Steve always brag about his 4 cylinder E36. Pop the hood, buddy, and lets see who owns the true Bimmer .

Kevin
01-21-1999, 09:44 PM
Geez,<p>Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what???<p>Can I interest you some junk bonds Mr. uNiBiMmER? I have seen you on the Audi A4.org all the time. I really do buy your criticisms. If you own an A4, then why do you come here bashing Steve and others? Have you checked your own board with all the zillion complaints the A4 owners post?<p>KJ

RSB
01-21-1999, 10:16 PM
And last of all, why does Steve always brag about his 4 cylinder E36. Pop the hood, buddy, and lets see who owns the true Bimmer .<p><br>No need to get nasty on Steve. Hey we all have different tastes and budgets. If Steve likes his 4 cylinder E36, what is wrong with that? I know quite a few people that prefer 4's to 6's or 8's. Different strokes for different folks. Your comments are insensitive and are attacking innocent owners. You should appologize.<p>Big Freakin Deal Mr. Unajerk ! Where do you get off attacking everybody and their mother? Who the hell uses the name Unabimmer as a name on a message board? Any relation to Ted Kazinsky??? How about a real name and an e-mail address you chickensh**? Una**hole !!

Steve S.
01-21-1999, 10:46 PM
Imposters have been occasionally posting as the Unabimmer on A4.org. There is someone that uses this handle ...but he does not own an Audi A4...or a BMW 3-series....it is a Geo Prizm. I think the post above is most likely the imposter...but who can tell and who really cares? <p>Steve S.<br>97 A4 2.8 Quattro

Cowboy
01-21-1999, 11:37 PM
<i>: ALL Leatherette looks very fake.<p>: the stock stereo blows. The HK upgrade isn't worth $50.<p>: The 323 sport rims suck, yet the normal/premium steering wheel and seats also suck. Why cant BMW take the best features from both?<p>: Why don't we get those headlight washers?<p>: Why does BMW leave all the lights out of the interior of the 323?<p>: And last of all, why does Steve always brag about his 4 cylinder E36. Pop the hood, buddy, and lets see who owns the true Bimmer .<p></i>

Alex
01-22-1999, 02:17 AM
...own an E46 BMW or for that fact, not even a Mazda 323 (forget the BMW 323i for him!). A Ford Aspire should be the vehicle of choise for the Unabimmer. It may have those lighted vanity mirrors he cares about so much. Oh yeah, and there is that Ford Aspire 72 HP engine with torque to match a Granny's elctric golf cart.<p>

(eom) Steve
01-22-1999, 09:11 AM
<i>: ALL Leatherette looks very fake.<p>: the stock stereo blows. The HK upgrade isn't worth $50.<p>: The 323 sport rims suck, yet the normal/premium steering wheel and seats also suck. Why cant BMW take the best features from both?<p>: Why don't we get those headlight washers?<p>: Why does BMW leave all the lights out of the interior of the 323?<p>: And last of all, why does Steve always brag about his 4 cylinder E36. Pop the hood, buddy, and lets see who owns the true Bimmer .<p></i>

Steve
01-22-1999, 09:14 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index