Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Rick
01-22-1999, 07:17 AM
Well, I've just raised my status from a "wannabe" to an "ordered..be" as of today. I'll take delivery in Munich, however, I won't be drivin' it there. I'll sign the papers and have it shipped so I can pick it up in the U.S. upon my return to the States for work.<p>Ordered....<br>328i<br>Silver/Gry Leather<br>Prem<br>Sport<br>Xenon<br>Folding rear seat<br>CD Changer<br>HK upgrade<p>Total......$36680

Steve
01-22-1999, 09:17 AM
<i>: Well, I've just raised my status from a "wannabe" to an "ordered..be" as of today. I'll take delivery in Munich, however, I won't be drivin' it there. I'll sign the papers and have it shipped so I can pick it up in the U.S. upon my return to the States for work.<p>: Ordered....<br>: 328i<br>: Silver/Gry Leather<br>: Prem<br>: Sport<br>: Xenon<br>: Folding rear seat<br>: CD Changer<br>: HK upgrade<p>: Total......$36680<p></i>

Jack
01-22-1999, 10:26 AM
<i>: Well, I've just raised my status from a "wannabe" to an "ordered..be" as of today. I'll take delivery in Munich, however, I won't be drivin' it there. I'll sign the papers and have it shipped so I can pick it up in the U.S. upon my return to the States for work.<p>: Ordered....<br>: 328i<br>: Silver/Gry Leather<br>: Prem<br>: Sport<br>: Xenon<br>: Folding rear seat<br>: CD Changer<br>: HK upgrade<p>: Total......$36680<p></i>

Alex
01-22-1999, 10:59 AM
no message

Jack
01-22-1999, 12:01 PM
how much increase in ordering these two<br>package together?<p>Dose that just add both prices up?<p>Thanks for info, because I also plan to<br>buy one almost same model very soon.<p>Jack

FS
01-22-1999, 04:12 PM
On the 323, you can not get both because they both include common options like cruise control, multi-function wheel, full size spare and 16 inch alloys. Thertefore, you'd be paying for most of the stuff twice.<p>The 328 is a totally different story! Sport package upgrade is Sport seats, suspension, wheel and 17 inch alloys. The Premium gives you leather, wood, sunroof, power lumbar, auto-dim mirror, and rain sensing wipers. With the 328, you can get both because they share no options.<p>I hope this helps!<p><i>: how much increase in ordering these two<br>: package together?<p>: Dose that just add both prices up?<p>: Thanks for info, because I also plan to<br>: buy one almost same model very soon.<p>: Jack<p></i>

Jack
01-22-1999, 04:28 PM
<i>: On the 323, you can not get both because they both include common options like cruise control, multi-function wheel, full size spare and 16 inch alloys. Thertefore, you'd be paying for most of the stuff twice.<p>: The 328 is a totally different story! Sport package upgrade is Sport seats, suspension, wheel and 17 inch alloys. The Premium gives you leather, wood, sunroof, power lumbar, auto-dim mirror, and rain sensing wipers. With the 328, you can get both because they share no options.<p>: I hope this helps!<p>: : how much increase in ordering these two<br>: : package together?<p>: : Dose that just add both prices up?<p>: : Thanks for info, because I also plan to<br>: : buy one almost same model very soon.<p>: : Jack<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index