Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Just Curious
01-23-1999, 03:18 AM
I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>Thanks for your co-op. <p><br>

Curiosity Relief Here !!!
01-23-1999, 04:24 AM
Chris Bangle, the designer of the E46 called the titanium silver the color that best showed the car's new curves, scalloped front lights, new shape and so on. Being a person biased against black interiors, especially for smaller cars, I would go with the only other choice, which is gray with wood trim to accent the gray leather.<p>Here is the link for Andrew's car below which is silver and gray 328i.

CH
01-23-1999, 04:43 AM
<i>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>I am planning to get orient blue with black interior...<p>chris. aka. feeling blue<p>

doccyber
01-23-1999, 04:47 AM
<br>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><br>

R
01-23-1999, 05:18 AM
<i>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

Alex
01-23-1999, 05:49 AM
no message

FrankRizzo
01-23-1999, 10:27 AM
<i>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

arnolds
01-23-1999, 11:22 AM

Jack
01-23-1999, 11:50 AM
<i>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><p></i>

Randy S
01-23-1999, 11:57 AM

ian
01-23-1999, 12:05 PM

Jack
01-23-1999, 01:23 PM

JimM
01-23-1999, 02:22 PM
<br>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p>Alpine White/Sand<br>

Andi
01-23-1999, 02:40 PM
I'd have to pick Bright Red as the exterior color..<p>Now I still can't decide if I like the Sand or Black leather more.. --Andi<p><i>: I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

David Hyman
01-23-1999, 02:46 PM
Mine is on order.

BM-deW
01-23-1999, 03:57 PM

SLK
01-23-1999, 04:21 PM

Andrew
01-23-1999, 05:03 PM
...fuzzy carpet on the dash, dice hanging from the mirrors, neon lights on bottom of car, mirrored tint, lowered.........what is even more funny is I bet someone actually has a car like this.<p><br>

Chuck
01-23-1999, 05:07 PM

Me
01-23-1999, 10:44 PM

sk
01-23-1999, 11:57 PM
No flames, please!<p>I know that the Sea Green is likely the least favorite exterior color, but I found it pretty nice, and now, unique (not that many are purchased). My second best is Titanium Silver/Black, which I see is pretty popular with others as well.

cpers
01-24-1999, 07:54 PM

Gilbert
01-25-1999, 08:57 AM
I think the Silver ext. Grey interior is nice. I got Silver with Black int. (Wasn't gonna spend the dough on leather just to get grey) Not to mention, Black int. doesn't show dirt as much as grey. <p>All German cars should be silver. (National racing color of Germany)

TL
01-25-1999, 12:26 PM

Steve
01-25-1999, 01:54 PM

FS
01-25-1999, 04:50 PM
I have my reasons for this.<p><i>: : I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: : Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: : Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

MB
01-25-1999, 04:53 PM

MB
01-25-1999, 04:54 PM
<i>: No flames, please!<p>: I know that the Sea Green is likely the least favorite exterior color, but I found it pretty nice, and now, unique (not that many are purchased). My second best is Titanium Silver/Black, which I see is pretty popular with others as well.<p></i>

attention (from cops)
01-25-1999, 05:22 PM
<i>: : I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: : Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: : Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

ian
01-25-1999, 05:24 PM
<i>: No flames, please!<p>: I know that the Sea Green is likely the least favorite exterior color, but I found it pretty nice, and now, unique (not that many are purchased). My second best is Titanium Silver/Black, which I see is pretty popular with others as well.<p></i>

MB
01-25-1999, 08:38 PM
<i>: : : I'd just like to know what you think is the best color for the E46 (ext./int.). For those of you who are lucky enough to be in possession of one, what color combo did you purchase? <p>: : : Also, please provide pics if not too much hastle. (I enjoy see the E46's in different colors).<p>: : : Thanks for your co-op. <p><br></i>

ian
01-25-1999, 11:26 PM
but they're not very good (my digital camera is a cheapo I won at onsale). But if you're interested, I can send them to Jeff (www.e46.com) and have him put the pictures on his photo album.

Dale Shipman
01-26-1999, 01:50 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index