Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Scott
01-24-1999, 02:56 PM
I have a 1999 T.Silver/Black 328i on order with Sport/Premium pkg. I am not sure if the car comes with an armrest? If not, do you feel it's a necessary dealer installed option? What's the price? I see the install is about $90. Thanks in advance for your help/advice

Jack
01-24-1999, 03:13 PM
Armrest should be a standard for 328i<p><i>: I have a 1999 T.Silver/Black 328i on order with Sport/Premium pkg. I am not sure if the car comes with an armrest? If not, do you feel it's a necessary dealer installed option? What's the price? I see the install is about $90. Thanks in advance for your help/advice<p></i>

FS
01-24-1999, 07:03 PM
<i>: I have a 1999 T.Silver/Black 328i on order with Sport/Premium pkg. I am not sure if the car comes with an armrest? If not, do you feel it's a necessary dealer installed option? What's the price? I see the install is about $90. Thanks in advance for your help/advice<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index