Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joey
01-27-1999, 09:40 AM
I'm in the color picking process right now... ;-)<p>I know, grey leather and wood look great, but we already have a car with grey leather, and it's a pain to keep it clean.<br>My only concern is that with black interior, the wood will blend to much in and lose its elegance. <br>Black Gloss strips are far much to sensitive to scratches and will look dirty right away.<br>Does anyone know where pics of the black/wood combination can be found??<p>Thanks for the input,<p>Joey

- Has new/updated graphics - Hugh
01-27-1999, 10:06 AM
<i>: I'm in the color picking process right now... ;-)<p>: I know, grey leather and wood look great, but we already have a car with grey leather, and it's a pain to keep it clean.<br>: My only concern is that with black interior, the wood will blend to much in and lose its elegance. <br>: Black Gloss strips are far much to sensitive to scratches and will look dirty right away.<br>: Does anyone know where pics of the black/wood combination can be found??<p>: Thanks for the input,<p>: Joey<p></i>

JohnnyHK
01-27-1999, 10:32 PM
I don't have any pics but my new titanium silver 328i has a black leather/wood interior and I think it looks stunning. I love it.

Joey
01-28-1999, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the post. These pics are computer design, I think the leather is to light.<p>Joey

Joey
01-28-1999, 12:16 PM
<i>: I don't have any pics but my new titanium silver 328i has a black leather/wood interior and I think it looks stunning. I love it.<p></i><p>Hi Johnny!<p>IYHO, do you think the pics at<br>http://build.bmwusa.com/yourbmw/start3.html <br>convey the right look??<p>Thanks,<br>Joey

JohnnyHK
01-28-1999, 10:32 PM
<i><br>: IYHO, do you think the pics at<br>: http://build.bmwusa.com/yourbmw/start3.html <br>: convey the right look??<br></i><p>No, I don't think it does. The pics make the contrast between the black trim and the wood look much more pronounce than it actually is. In reality, the two materials blend together a bit more.<p>Hope that helps.<p>John

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index