Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ran
01-27-1999, 03:23 PM
Is the BMW phone installed in the armrest storage compartment and how small is it. I need to get a phone since my existing mobile is broken. but i have not taken delivery of my car so I want to figure out whether Motorola STARTAC 7765 phones would fit with their hands free kit in the storage compartment. I realize that I would lose the steering wheel phone features but I still wanted to keep the phone hidden but have the hands free capability. My dealer dissuaded me from the BMW phone saying that it was not too good. if nothing else, any links to pics? thanks.<br>

Jacamo
01-27-1999, 03:38 PM
Now, if poor Jacamo knew dat a phone was available for his new BMW, he would have gotten one of dem.<p>You see, dis car of mine, I could call people to tell them dat my car, it is so white and crap.<p>And if I see another white BMW wid a sunroof, I could call dem and tell dem dat if you put crap on crap, you just have bigger crap.

MB
01-27-1999, 04:25 PM
<i>: Now, if poor Jacamo knew dat a phone was available for his new BMW, he would have gotten one of dem.<p>: You see, dis car of mine, I could call people to tell them dat my car, it is so white and crap.<p>: And if I see another white BMW wid a sunroof, I could call dem and tell dem dat if you put crap on crap, you just have bigger crap.<p></i>

Jim
01-27-1999, 04:28 PM

Hank
01-27-1999, 04:31 PM
I have to agree with this 'Jacamo' character.<p>To use his terminology: White indeed is 'crap.'<p>

Ottis
01-27-1999, 04:35 PM
Would you guys QUIT arguing about colors already!!<p>Usually, I'd say that a color preference is OBVIOUSLY dependent on each individual. I'm sick of people bickering over colors. EAch to their own, ok?????<p>But with the white 3 series.....it is DEFINITELY a bad choice.

MB
01-27-1999, 04:38 PM
Who is this Jacamo guy?<p>Doesn't he know that you can't "call" another car unless you have their phone number?<p>This thread is rediculous. Can we discuss something else without these people ruining it all?

Bruce
01-27-1999, 05:01 PM
the posts made by "Jacamo", "Ottis", and "Hank" are all from the same IP address<p>Bruce<p>

Bruce
01-27-1999, 05:04 PM

Bruce
01-27-1999, 05:04 PM
try to funny somewhere else buddy<p>Bruce

Bruce
01-27-1999, 05:17 PM

FrankRizzo
01-27-1999, 05:57 PM
<i>: the posts made by "Jacamo", "Ottis", and "Hank" are all from the same IP address<br></i><p>All he talk is crap..

FS
01-27-1999, 08:43 PM
I think this is very interesting, and I'd love to know how you can tell. Email me if you can, and explain how you find out where they came from. It just might come in handy with some of the other fakes on this board.<p>Thanks,<br>Fillip with an "f"<p><p><i>: the posts made by "Jacamo", "Ottis", and "Hank" are all from the same IP address<p>: Bruce<p>: <p></i>

Bruce
01-27-1999, 09:19 PM
<i>: I think this is very interesting, and I'd love to know how you can tell. Email me if you can, and explain how you find out where they came from. It just might come in handy with some of the other fakes on this board.</i><p>i could email, but the question will probably keep coming up....alan lives in the same town as me and we are good friends....i have access to the pages that manage the board and can delete files as needed...the logs also show a lot of information (i will leave it at that)<p>big brother is watching<p>Bruce<br>

Cowboy
01-27-1999, 09:48 PM

Cowboy
01-27-1999, 09:57 PM
Does Alan also sell german car parts? I have been dealing with an Alan in SE USA and he is very helpful guy. Just wondering.

FS
01-27-1999, 09:57 PM
<i>: : I think this is very interesting, and I'd love to know how you can tell. Email me if you can, and explain how you find out where they came from. It just might come in handy with some of the other fakes on this board.<p>: i could email, but the question will probably keep coming up....alan lives in the same town as me and we are good friends....i have access to the pages that manage the board and can delete files as needed...the logs also show a lot of information (i will leave it at that)<p>: big brother is watching<p>: Bruce<p></i>

Bruce
01-27-1999, 10:22 PM
<i>: Does Alan also sell german car parts? I have been dealing with an Alan in SE USA and he is very helpful guy. Just wondering.</i><p>no...alan has some sort of computer job in texas<p>Bruce

FrankRizzo
01-27-1999, 10:29 PM
<i>: : I think this is very interesting, and I'd love to know how you can tell. Email me if you can, and explain how you find out where they came from. It just might come in handy with some of the other fakes on this board.<p>: i could email, but the question will probably keep coming up....alan lives in the same town as me and we are good friends....i have access to the pages that manage the board and can delete files as needed...the logs also show a lot of information (i will leave it at that)<p>: big brother is watching<p>: Bruce<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index