Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

turbo7
01-28-1999, 03:15 PM
<br>Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p>

too much !!! Come to California!
01-28-1999, 03:17 PM
I can point a dealer to you out here how can do around $1400 over invoice, including the DAG fee (advertising fee in case you did not know).<p>E-mail me if you are interested.<p>Doc

FrankRizzo
01-28-1999, 04:39 PM
<i>: <br>: Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<br></i><p>I'm in Tennessee BTW.

Me
01-28-1999, 04:44 PM
Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p><br><i>: <br>: Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Steve
01-28-1999, 04:45 PM
Frank, after getting them down that low you allowed them to charge a doc fee? Shame on you (just kidding) ;-)<p>Steve<p><i>: : <br>: : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p>: I'm in Tennessee BTW.<p></i>

ian
01-28-1999, 05:33 PM
And did you order the car, pick up one in their inventory, or buy a demo car?<p><i>: Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p>: <br>: : <br>: : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Ran
01-28-1999, 05:54 PM
car was hot. Well, some have all the luck, I guess. Wish I lived on that island with a population of 1 and with two cars on the lone BMW dealer's lot and the next ship or plane due to arrive only in a year. <p>Well, I don't begrudge your luck. Happy Motoring!!!<p>Sincerely for one who is paying too much <p><i>: And did you order the car, pick up one in their inventory, or buy a demo car?<p>: : Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p>: : <br>: : : <br>: : : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Jimbo
01-28-1999, 06:10 PM
invoice because he works for the IMF.

Me
01-28-1999, 07:25 PM
Ordered, for March to April delivery. :)<br>my secret? Uncle owns a BMW dealership so sold it<br>to me at cost :)<p><i>: And did you order the car, pick up one in their inventory, or buy a demo car?<p>: : Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p>: : <br>: : : <br>: : : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Mike
01-28-1999, 07:33 PM
<i>: <br>: Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

jesse
01-28-1999, 07:38 PM
what portion of the state

Joe Lucky
01-28-1999, 07:47 PM
car for a couple of days (Ferrari F50) without being charged while having getting the alarm, and the armrest installed, was given free grocery coupons worth a $1000, as well as couple of Disney World tickets, along with an all expenses paid for me, my girlfriend, AND my Puerto Rican maid (cute girl I must say!) as well as a Diamond Rolex watch. Oh yeah, they also threw in at Marc McGuire 70th homerun ball as a little thank you bonus. I think I did OK. How about you guys?<p>I still debating if I really got a good deal on that 323i??? Mmmmmm, I really wanted that Armani suit that the BMW owner was wearing that day too, along with his new girfriend, Heidi Klum. Just borrowing her, maybe for one date. No biggie!!! <p>Oh well, next visit to service department, we will talk about that !!!!<p>Sincerely,<p>Joe Lucky<br>

Guy
01-28-1999, 08:27 PM
was your salesman?<p><i>: car for a couple of days (Ferrari F50) without being charged while having getting the alarm, and the armrest installed, was given free grocery coupons worth a $1000, as well as couple of Disney World tickets, along with an all expenses paid for me, my girlfriend, AND my Puerto Rican maid (cute girl I must say!) as well as a Diamond Rolex watch. Oh yeah, they also threw in at Marc McGuire 70th homerun ball as a little thank you bonus. I think I did OK. How about you guys?<p>: I still debating if I really got a good deal on that 323i??? Mmmmmm, I really wanted that Armani suit that the BMW owner was wearing that day too, along with his new girfriend, Heidi Klum. Just borrowing her, maybe for one date. No biggie!!! <p>: Oh well, next visit to service department, we will talk about that !!!!<p>: Sincerely,<p>: Joe Lucky<p></i>

Joe Lucky
01-28-1999, 08:34 PM
Do you now hate me guy???<p>Joe Lucky

FrankRizzo
01-28-1999, 08:40 PM
<i>: Frank, after getting them down that low you allowed them to charge a doc fee? Shame on you (just kidding) ;-)<br></i><p>I accidentally included that value on my form that I faxed to all the dealers, because one dealer had quoted that, and another had quoted $249, so I included the lesser. My salesman told me that they didn't charge ANY fees, price + TTL ONLY! But, since I was expecting to pay $974 over invoice, they would take that deal, but it was $974 over invoice straight. No BS charges. A dealer about 80 miles closer to me wanted:<p>$249 Doc Fee<br>$199 PDI Fee<br>1% of MSRP as additional Dealer Holdback<br>$249 DAG Fee<p>I laughed at him as he ran down the list. I'll have to stop by and see him when I pick up my car. Should be good for a laugh or two.

Guy w/Tall Boots!
01-29-1999, 02:44 AM

Guy w/Tall Boots!
01-29-1999, 02:46 AM
<i>: <p></i>

Cowboy
01-29-1999, 02:49 AM
<i>: Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p>: <br>: : <br>: : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Cowboy
01-29-1999, 02:49 AM
<i>: Paid 2.2% Under Invoice. in other words, I paid true dealer cost. ;) guess I got lucky :)<p>: <br>: : <br>: : Here in Phoenix, Az, I have to pay $2200 over invoice for<br>: : my 323i and I wonder whether any of you was able to land a better deal...<p></i>

Cowboy
01-29-1999, 02:52 AM

Guy w/Tall Boots
01-29-1999, 02:54 AM
<i>: <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index