Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

seansdad
01-28-1999, 04:23 PM
I just noticed in your post below that you're in the Bay Area. Since I'm also an Ian who recently purchased a 328i Sport (only in white/black instead of titanium) and live in the North Bay I was wondering where you were located. Also, where did you end up purchasing your's? I wound up going to Niello BMW in Sacramento for mine. I just thought the similarities so far were kind of interesting. <p>Cheers!

Collin
01-28-1999, 04:32 PM
seansdad, how much did you get over invoice from neillo?<p><i>: I just noticed in your post below that you're in the Bay Area. Since I'm also an Ian who recently purchased a 328i Sport (only in white/black instead of titanium) and live in the North Bay I was wondering where you were located. Also, where did you end up purchasing your's? I wound up going to Niello BMW in Sacramento for mine. I just thought the similarities so far were kind of interesting. <p>: Cheers!<p></i>

seansdad
01-28-1999, 05:26 PM
<i>: seansdad, how much did you get over invoice from neillo?<p>Well, back in October I had been considering the new 328i but felt the standard issue suspension was too soft. My local dealer was expecting several Premium+Sport models over the next few months but didn't have any on-hand at that time. Neither did any other Bay Area dealers. While visiting in-laws in Sac I went to Niello on the advise of a friend who bought a 911 from them earlier in the year. They had two (!) 328is w/Sport pkgs on the lot. They'd just received them a couple days prior. The one I drove that day was white/black leather with sunroof and in-dash CD, pretty much all the options I was thinking of ordering. To end this long story, I wound up accepting their offer of $37120 (~900 off MSRP). I know, rather high but it was the first Sport I'd seen and I had bonded with it. I'm relatively sure you could do better than that now with them. I do recommend the dealership as fairly honest and providing good service. <p>As a postscript, my dealer did get in a couple Premium+Sport models (with automatics!) six or so weeks later. Still, I don't think they would have come down much more and I already had the car I wanted without the wait. Sorry for the long post but I thought some background was in order.

ian
01-28-1999, 05:27 PM
I live in Sunnyvale and I bought the car from BMW of SF. What was your deal at Niello? I had Niello as my backup dealer in case none of the bay area dealers was willing to deal, but as it turned out I didn't need to contact them.<p>I saw a white + black leather at Safeway parking lot the other day. It was pretty beautiful, but I like titanium silver better :-)<p>Did you pick up your car already or are you waiting for it to arrive?<p><p><i>: I just noticed in your post below that you're in the Bay Area. Since I'm also an Ian who recently purchased a 328i Sport (only in white/black instead of titanium) and live in the North Bay I was wondering where you were located. Also, where did you end up purchasing your's? I wound up going to Niello BMW in Sacramento for mine. I just thought the similarities so far were kind of interesting. <p>: Cheers!<p></i>

satisfied customer
01-28-1999, 08:36 PM
from Steve Diamond at Eurobuyers.com. He deals exlusively with BMWs and usually prices out at $1000- 2000 over dealer cost, including options, destination, everything. His fee is very reasonable (approx $300) for the work done and the negotiations he handles on our behalf.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index