Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tom
01-29-1999, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know the price for changing to xenon lights (E46 328i, AFTER the car has been delivered), in Europe especially ?

Steven Diamond
01-29-1999, 03:32 PM
<br>: Does anyone know the price for changing to xenon lights (E46 328i, AFTER the car has been delivered), in Europe especially ?<p>I started to look into this for my own E46 and I called Bekkers Imports and they were estimatng it would be somehere around $1500 for a true factory upgrade, another words all the OEM bits and pieces that go into the Xenon light package.<p>After I got that number I thought, hey, those halogens lok brighter already.

Tom
01-29-1999, 04:26 PM
<i>: <br>: : Does anyone know the price for changing to xenon lights (E46 328i, AFTER the car has been delivered), in Europe especially ?<p>: I started to look into this for my own E46 and I called Bekkers Imports and they were estimatng it would be somehere around $1500 for a true factory upgrade, another words all the OEM bits and pieces that go into the Xenon light package.<p>: After I got that number I thought, hey, those halogens lok brighter already.<p></i> 1500 USD is a pretty expensive (i heard about such numbers too), but if someone does know the price in Germany for example, it'd be great.<p>Pity because xenon are a standard for many cars now (i mean even almost all Opel Omega / Mercedes-Benz E/S have it since one year in Europe), and all the new BMW 5-series tend to have it too..<p>Would'nt it be a good point to resale the car in some years (for me it's clear : yes)<p>--> it's almost sure that in one or two years all the new cars will have xenon lights : to resale a E46 WITHOUT xenon will be not as easy as WITH xenon.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index