Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Really POed
01-29-1999, 08:31 PM
I just bought my bimmer, brand spankin new, and took it out for its first drive. Everything was goin hunky dory, when this stupid little taurus pulls out in front of me and sideswipes me! That sucks!!!! I have to tak it back to the dealer, and he says it will cost me 9 grand to fix the stupid thing! If i ever find damn taurus, im gonna @%&^& @^&BN@#% #&& @&##%^ #&#^% !!!

Jack
01-29-1999, 08:35 PM
<i>: I just bought my bimmer, brand spankin new, and took it out for its first drive. Everything was goin hunky dory, when this stupid little taurus pulls out in front of me and sideswipes me! That sucks!!!! I have to tak it back to the dealer, and he says it will cost me 9 grand to fix the stupid thing! If i ever find damn taurus, im gonna @%&^& @^&BN@#% #&& @?#%^ #?^% !!!<p></i>

Ky
01-30-1999, 06:17 AM
<i>: I just bought my bimmer, brand spankin new, and took it out for its first drive. Everything was goin hunky dory, when this stupid little taurus pulls out in front of me and sideswipes me! That sucks!!!! I have to tak it back to the dealer, and he says it will cost me 9 grand to fix the stupid thing! If i ever find damn taurus, im gonna @%&^& @^&BN@#% #&& @?#%^ #?^% !!!<p></i>

BMVW
01-30-1999, 07:32 AM
...a hit-and-run deal??<p>Otherwise it doesn't make sense. I mean, provided it's their fault, the cost's on them (or their insurance), dude!<p>Aside from that, though... sorry. =(<p>BMVW

artie
01-30-1999, 03:36 PM
<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index