Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Peter C,
01-31-1999, 03:10 AM
Hi,<br>I stopped by a local BMW dealer today and inquired about any upcoming Touring (wagon) model of the E46.<br>He responded that a) he already ordered a 'demo', and b)BMW confirmed it during the Detroit Auto Show, and c) he expects the Touring model (E46) to be on sale by mid-year '99.<br>I was in Germany two weeks ago on business - the BMW dealer there couldn't tell me when the new touring model comes out even in that country...<br>So, Does anyone know when the E46 touring really will be available in the US ?? Please respond - I want to place an order!<br>Peter C.<br>'95 ///M3

Steven Diamond
01-31-1999, 10:27 AM
<i>: Hi,<p>: I stopped by a local BMW dealer today and inquired about any upcoming Touring (wagon) model of the E46.<p>: He responded that a) he already ordered a 'demo', and b)BMW confirmed it during the Detroit Auto Show, and c) he expects the Touring model (E46) to be on sale by mid-year '99.<p>: I was in Germany two weeks ago on business - the BMW dealer there couldn't tell me when the new touring model comes out even in that country...<p>: So, Does anyone know when the E46 touring really will be available in the US ?? Please respond - I want to place an order!<p>: Peter C.<p>: '95 ///M3<p><p></i> Peter,<p><p>According to my sources, which are pretty good, BMW will introduce the E46 Touring Spring 2000 in both RWD and AWD.<p><p>Let me know if you need any help ordering one at a good price. Steve

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index