Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Charley
09-21-1999, 12:21 AM
I just purchased a set of TSW Hockenheim wheels for my car and am trying to decide what tires to put on them. I have Toyo FZ4's right now and they suck. I was thinking of Toyo Proxes T1's, Yoko A520's, Dunlop SP 8000's, Sumitomos-dont know models. Would like to hear from anyone w/ these tires, or someone who has tires that they really like.

Todd
09-21-1999, 10:24 AM
I have SP8000s on my car - stock rims. I think that I would have gone for the SP9000s instead. Dry performance on the SP8000s is good - very sticky, not alot of wear - very durable. Wet performance is fair - I've had the front end slide a little on me. My friend has sp9000s on his '91M5 - loves them in the wet and dry. <p>Btw - can you (or anyone) post some pics of your new Hocks?? I was thinking of getting some myself, but I wasnt sure how they would look. What did you buy - 16"? or 17"?<p>Todd '90M3

charley
09-21-1999, 01:26 PM
I will send you a pic once i get them on my car. what is your email address??

py
09-21-1999, 03:23 PM
My rims are still for sale. Check it out if you're interested. Thanks!<p><i>: I have SP8000s on my car - stock rims. I think that I would have gone for the SP9000s instead. Dry performance on the SP8000s is good - very sticky, not alot of wear - very durable. Wet performance is fair - I've had the front end slide a little on me. My friend has sp9000s on his '91M5 - loves them in the wet and dry. <p>: Btw - can you (or anyone) post some pics of your new Hocks?? I was thinking of getting some myself, but I wasnt sure how they would look. What did you buy - 16"? or 17"?<p>: Todd '90M3<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index