Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dave
09-28-1999, 07:47 AM
Bavarian Autosport is having a BMW show this weekend in Portsmouth, NH. Is anyone here going? There are going to be tons of beautiful Bimmers, so bring yours, all of you, and I'll see you there.

NoBrainz Motorsports
09-28-1999, 12:41 PM
I'll be there along with a couple of other friends. Look for 3 black E30 M3s. I'll be the one with the 3 piece BBS wheels.<p>Jonathan Porath<br>NoBrainz Motorsports<br>Http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jporath<p><i>: Bavarian Autosport is having a BMW show this weekend in Portsmouth, NH. Is anyone here going? There are going to be tons of beautiful Bimmers, so bring yours, all of you, and I'll see you there.<p></i>

STEVE
09-29-1999, 08:20 AM
Jonathan I went last year, had a great time saw a bunch of beautiful cars and great people. BAV gives away some great prizes and good food and drink, I'm in FL, last year I got beat by some guy from Ft. Pierce for the distance award, too bad. This year I'm not going, its only Wednesday and I'm already regretting it. Fellow listers out in N.E. take this oppertunity for a great show. as for me you know the phrase "times are tight, moneys hard, my car needs brakes and I want new wheels" I think thats how it goes. STEVE 88//m3 lachsilber <i>: I'll be there along with a couple of other friends. Look for 3 black E30 M3s. I'll be the one with the 3 piece BBS wheels.<p>: Jonathan Porath<br>: NoBrainz Motorsports<br>: Http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jporath<p>: : Bavarian Autosport is having a BMW show this weekend in Portsmouth, NH. Is anyone here going? There are going to be tons of beautiful Bimmers, so bring yours, all of you, and I'll see you there.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index