Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

European Racing Technologies
09-30-1999, 11:22 AM
Fellows (and gals), the time is here to drive your (and my) E30 M3 with the power the rest of the body was designed to support! ERT has designed a supercharger kit for the E30 M3 which provides the 2.3 liter stock car with 290+ Hp and has it jumping on the road. The kit is available now moderately priced at $5495 and is all bolt on, installation taking no more than 2 days even for the average mechanic who is not familiar with BMW's. We have had tons of inquiries over the last 3 years as to when one would be available and ERT has heard your calls. Send us any inquiries you may have along with your address and phone number and we will send out free of charge a packet which outlines the contents of the kit and its performance data. We've elected to use a Vortech supercharger for this kit deferring to its high revving engine and beautiful purr that lets it tell you it is an M3. Our email is ertcar@aol.com and our phone is 302-633-1157 in Wilmington, Delaware. Let hear from you soon! Good driving (Gute fahren).

Have a web site? --Andrew
09-30-1999, 10:30 PM
<i>: Fellows (and gals), the time is here to drive your (and my) E30 M3 with the power the rest of the body was designed to support! ERT has designed a supercharger kit for the E30 M3 which provides the 2.3 liter stock car with 290+ Hp and has it jumping on the road. The kit is available now moderately priced at $5495 and is all bolt on, installation taking no more than 2 days even for the average mechanic who is not familiar with BMW's. We have had tons of inquiries over the last 3 years as to when one would be available and ERT has heard your calls. Send us any inquiries you may have along with your address and phone number and we will send out free of charge a packet which outlines the contents of the kit and its performance data. We've elected to use a Vortech supercharger for this kit deferring to its high revving engine and beautiful purr that lets it tell you it is an M3. Our email is ertcar@aol.com and our phone is 302-633-1157 in Wilmington, Delaware. Let hear from you soon! Good driving (Gute fahren).<p></i>

Denis
10-01-1999, 01:03 AM
<i><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index