Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Koz
10-03-1999, 08:45 AM
<i><br></i>I have for sale a beautiful alpina convertible which was hand built by Alpina and has all documentation from intial purchase receipt to full service history. <p>The car has just covered 80km and is finished in metallic silver. This car has never been in an accident and is in excellent condition. Pictures can be forwarded to you and shipping can be arranged. <p>There was only around 150 cars built and this model runs on unleaded petrol.<br>Contact by email or ring mobile 0976 95 15 02 <br>Offers around 12000 sterling or best offer. Must sell to make room for new car. <p><br>

koz
10-03-1999, 08:46 AM
<i>: <br>: I have for sale a beautiful alpina convertible which was hand built by Alpina and has all documentation from intial purchase receipt to full service history. <p>: The car has just covered 80km and is finished in metallic silver. This car has never been in an accident and is in excellent condition. Pictures can be forwarded to you and shipping can be arranged. <p>: There was only around 150 cars built and this model runs on unleaded petrol.<br>: Contact by email or ring mobile 0976 95 15 02 <br>: Offers around 12000 sterling or best offer. Must sell to make room for new car. <p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index