Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M3Toomie
10-05-1999, 06:32 PM
I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>thx

STEVE
10-05-1999, 06:52 PM
<i>: I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>: thx<p></i>

Barry
10-06-1999, 03:11 AM
<i>: I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>: thx<p></i>

Carlos
10-06-1999, 10:00 AM
<i>: I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>: thx<p></i><p>Who makes it? Billy Boat, you know, the IRL driver.<p>In my opinion, and my opinion alone, the B&B are the best sounding exhausts on virtually everything. You name it, E36 M3, E30 M3, heck even a Carrera 4S that was at the driver's school this weekend. Some people are big wussies that can't handle a loud throaty exhaust, so if the shoe fits, don't buy it, otherwise I rate it right at the top.<p>90% of B&B Tri-flos that I see for sale used are because the wife of whomever bought it/installed it didn't care for all the noise. You decide.

M3toomie
10-06-1999, 10:11 AM
<i>: : I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>: : thx<p><br>: Who makes it? Billy Boat, you know, the IRL driver.<p>: In my opinion, and my opinion alone, the B&B are the best sounding exhausts on virtually everything. You name it, E36 M3, E30 M3, heck even a Carrera 4S that was at the driver's school this weekend. Some people are big wussies that can't handle a loud throaty exhaust, so if the shoe fits, don't buy it, otherwise I rate it right at the top.<p>: 90% of B&B Tri-flos that I see for sale used are because the wife of whomever bought it/installed it didn't care for all the noise. You decide.<p></i>When you say loud, are you talking like the annoying whine of a rice-rocket, bigger-than-your-head muffler? or more deep, throaty sound? I used to have a supersprint on my old VW and loved it. thx for the response....<p>JT

(eom) Steve
10-06-1999, 12:37 PM
<i>: : I've got a guy wanting to sell me a B&B "TriFlow" exhaust system/muffler - how does that system rate next to Supersprint or Borla?<p>: : thx<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index