Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

STEVE
10-06-1999, 08:20 PM
It's time to do the brakes on my car, which pads should I use, I want ones that are good for street and track. I'd like ones with low dusting, and low or no squeal, I've heard about PF 90's, are they street useable, I also read a post that said the Porterfields dust like crazy, is this true? What about Pagids? I had Metal Masters on my 88 IS, the worn out m3 brakes with stock pads stopped better than them. I throw this question out to fellow owners with some insight. What about rotors,I know evo II, and Balo's are good, any other recomendations thanks STEVE

Tom
10-09-1999, 07:42 AM
<i>: It's time to do the brakes on my car, which pads should I use, I want ones that are good for street and track. I'd like ones with low dusting, and low or no squeal, I've heard about PF 90's, are they street useable, I also read a post that said the Porterfields dust like crazy, is this true? What about Pagids? I had Metal Masters on my 88 IS, the worn out m3 brakes with stock pads stopped better than them. I throw this question out to fellow owners with some insight. What about rotors,I know evo II, and Balo's are good, any other recomendations thanks STEVE<p></i>MEtal masters are great

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index