Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bill
10-07-1999, 01:25 AM
Has anyone heard of the Scorpion Exhaust for the E30 M3? What are the pros and cons of this?

Carlos
10-07-1999, 09:40 AM
<i>: Has anyone heard of the Scorpion Exhaust for the E30 M3? What are the pros and cons of this?<p></i><p>Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a picture of an M3 with a Scorpion exhaust.

Steve
10-07-1999, 12:52 PM
<i>: : Has anyone heard of the Scorpion Exhaust for the E30 M3? What are the pros and cons of this?<p><br>: Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a picture of an M3 with a Scorpion exhaust.<p></i>Send me a pic while you're at it.

Rhidian
10-10-1999, 03:27 PM
<i>: Has anyone heard of the Scorpion Exhaust for the E30 M3? What are the pros and cons of this?<p></i>I'm in the UK & had a DTM Scorpion fitted about 18 months ago - it is fantastic quality and is a Group A system (a much larger bore than original). It cost about 450 from bottom of manifold to tail but they also do a rear box (DTM tails or Straight) for about 250. I guess you want to know does it give more power? Well, I am not 100% sure but Scorpion claim 10bhp for the Euro spec, and it certainly feels (and sounds!) about that. Email me if you want the UK contact numbers (Scorpion are based here)

European Racing Technologies
10-21-1999, 02:36 PM
<i>: Has anyone heard of the Scorpion Exhaust for the E30 M3? What are the pros and cons of this?<p></i>Check out our website at www.europeanracing.com for more on the Scorpion Exhaust. Call us at 800-633-6007.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index