Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ryanto
10-07-1999, 01:45 PM
If you want to join, they will caravan from Long Beach BMW at 8.00 am. Direction to the meeting (not Long BEach BMW): 101 North, 23 north, exit Janss Rd. For more detail infos., contact samnaka@earthlink.net, or boen168@aol.com

Randy Walters
10-07-1999, 09:11 PM
The M3 Get-Together at the Park is this Saturday<br>October 9th at 10:00 AM in Thousand Oaks. Bring<br>food and picnic/park stuff etc. <p> Take the 101 North/West to Hwy 23 North (as<br>if to go to Fillmore), then exit at Janss Road.<br>Turn right and the park/library is on the left immediately after the exit. The CHP uses radar<br>heavily in this area (David's V1 went nutzo !)<br>so be careful not to get zapped and/or snagged.<p> I was at the L.A. Chapter Autocross Committee<br>Meeting last night with Sam N. and David B. in<br>attendance and this is the info they gave me. I<br>may drop by and admire all the bitchen E30 M3's<br>and hang out with some of my E30 M3 buddies :-)<p> Randy Walters<br> lowly 89 325is

Barry
10-08-1999, 02:53 AM
<i>: The M3 Get-Together at the Park is this Saturday<br>: October 9th at 10:00 AM in Thousand Oaks. Bring<br>: food and picnic/park stuff etc. <p>: Take the 101 North/West to Hwy 23 North (as<br>: if to go to Fillmore), then exit at Janss Road.<br>: Turn right and the park/library is on the left immediately after the exit. The CHP uses radar<br>: heavily in this area (David's V1 went nutzo !)<br>: so be careful not to get zapped and/or snagged.<p>: I was at the L.A. Chapter Autocross Committee<br>: Meeting last night with Sam N. and David B. in<br>: attendance and this is the info they gave me. I<br>: may drop by and admire all the bitchen E30 M3's<br>: and hang out with some of my E30 M3 buddies :-)<p>: Randy Walters<br>: lowly 89 325is<p></i>See you guys there!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index