Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

edward
10-14-1999, 04:42 PM
i presently own a 95 bmw 318ti...with all of the modifications i want to do to the car to make it faster<br>i think i might as well trade it for an e30 m3. the e30 m3 can be made so much faster, and there are alot more mods available...what should i do....<br>ps.. there is that alure of the aggressive lokk of the e30 m3<br>thanks

Carlos
10-14-1999, 07:28 PM
<i>: i presently own a 95 bmw 318ti...with all of the modifications i want to do to the car to make it faster<br>: i think i might as well trade it for an e30 m3. the e30 m3 can be made so much faster, and there are alot more mods available...what should i do....<br>: ps.. there is that alure of the aggressive lokk of the e30 m3<br>: thanks<p></i><p>If you can afford to keep both, do it. All I can say is owning an E30 M3 is a thrill. The car is so beautiful and the handling is amazing. I actually went from an E36 M3 to an E30 M3 and don't regret it. My goal is to eventually get another E36 M3 (LTW this time) and keep both.

Todd
10-15-1999, 08:22 AM
I can't say enough about my E30 M3. The handling is amazing, and most other drivers are surprised by the performance of the car. The thing I like best about my car is that something always happens when I drive it. What I mean is - A really beautiful woman looks at the car, then me and smiles; or a punk in a civic or jetta sees my car and attempts to take me on (and loses); or another M3 driver(usually an E36) on the other side of the road flashes his lights at me - and/or runs with me if on the same side of the road - stuff like that. It makes me want to keep it forever.<p>Does that stuff happen with other BMWs? dunno. Maybe it will happen with the E46 M3 - we'll have to see when I get one :) btw - There aren't many E30 M3s out there, so if you see a good one - grab it.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index