Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike Cartmell
10-19-1999, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a competent prepurchase inspection for an E30 M3 in the Santa Barbara, CA area?? Thanks for the help.

Anthony
10-19-1999, 03:59 PM
I took my car to a independant "European" shop, they missed ALOT of things, that even I caught later. My bad, just don't make the same mistake.<br>And when you've found the right car, take it to Johhny at Ojai Valley Auto Detailing, in Ojai of course. Best detailer ever. (Ok, shameless plug, but I worked for him and it's true. Tell him I sent you if you go.) Can't remember the address, it's in the phone book though.<br>Good luck<br>Anthony

Andrew
10-31-1999, 08:06 PM
that is wrong with the car. They may be expensive for regular service and what not but they are very thorough with their inspections. One time I took my car in for a tune-up and they found about ten (most trivial) things that needed fixing. I checked it all out myself and they were right about everything. If its wrong they will find it. Good luck.<p>Andrew Barczak

Mike Cartmell
11-05-1999, 07:13 PM
<i>: that is wrong with the car. They may be expensive for regular service and what not but they are very thorough with their inspections. One time I took my car in for a tune-up and they found about ten (most trivial) things that needed fixing. I checked it all out myself and they were right about everything. If its wrong they will find it. Good luck.<p>: Andrew Barczak<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index