Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bert
10-25-1999, 05:29 PM
hello...i'm actually visiting from the E34 forum where we have been compiling email addresses of people in the area that are looking to informally get together and "share the addiction"...if you're interested in joining our pathetic bunch...drop me an email at groundlevel@home.com...look forward to sharing the ultimate driving experience with you...

Dave
10-31-1999, 05:58 PM
<i>: hello...i'm actually visiting from the E34 forum where we have been compiling email addresses of people in the area that are looking to informally get together and "share the addiction"...if you're interested in joining our pathetic bunch...drop me an email at groundlevel@home.com...look forward to sharing the ultimate driving experience with you...<p></i><br>Hi Bert, <br>The Old Hickory Chapter of BMW CCA is alive and kicking , most of us here in the Nashville area. Our next meeting is planned for the Canyon Cafe in Cool Springs on Nov.11th. We'd be glad to have you attend. You can call 292-2002 or visit us at http://www.midtnbmwcarclub.org for more info.<br>Dave<br>'74 2002<br>'90 M3

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index