Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

///MIKE@325is-87
10-26-1999, 01:43 AM
Hey everyone<p>I have a very big problem. My car is being investigated by NY Dept. of Auto Theft...they think that either my VIN # or parts on my car are stolen, or were stonel. I purchased the car a year and a half ago, i never changed any major stuff, and the car was completely OEM. Please help me figure out if they will confiscate it or not!!!!<p>I need to know where all the VIN #'s are located on an E30, so i can verify that it is not stolen, or atleast know what i am getting into, if they verify it first, i have a month before the car is to be presented before an investigator...please HELP me figure this one out??<p>Thanks in advance.....if I lose this E30, i willm really go out of my mind. Can't afford to buy another, and i refuse to spend less money on any other car!!!<p>MIKE-NY<p>

move to la
11-11-1999, 02:09 PM
thats what you get for living in ny. <i>: Hey everyone<p>: I have a very big problem. My car is being investigated by NY Dept. of Auto Theft...they think that either my VIN # or parts on my car are stolen, or were stonel. I purchased the car a year and a half ago, i never changed any major stuff, and the car was completely OEM. Please help me figure out if they will confiscate it or not!!!!<p>: I need to know where all the VIN #'s are located on an E30, so i can verify that it is not stolen, or atleast know what i am getting into, if they verify it first, i have a month before the car is to be presented before an investigator...please HELP me figure this one out??<p>: Thanks in advance.....if I lose this E30, i willm really go out of my mind. Can't afford to buy another, and i refuse to spend less money on any other car!!!<p>: MIKE-NY<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index