Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Drex
11-03-1999, 02:16 AM
I'm planning to get a E36 or E30 M3 someday early next year, and I'm wondering in your opinion, what's a good beater car (model/yr) as a daily driver? I'm a college student, so money and realibility are priorities, but some FTD (fun-to-drive) factor won't hurt =). My budget is a measly 2-3k for this car. Thanks,<p><br>Jack <br>

Andy 02
11-03-1999, 02:06 PM
You could pick up a decent non tii 2002 for that much money. Get a good one that someone has taken care of have it looked at by some who knows 2002s before you buy it, and you'll meet all your goals -- hard to break, easy to fix, not expensive.<p>Andy 02<p><i>: I'm planning to get a E36 or E30 M3 someday early next year, and I'm wondering in your opinion, what's a good beater car (model/yr) as a daily driver? I'm a college student, so money and realibility are priorities, but some FTD (fun-to-drive) factor won't hurt =). My budget is a measly 2-3k for this car. Thanks,<p>: <br>: Jack <p></i>

Fast Eddie
11-05-1999, 10:18 AM
<i>: I'm planning to get a E36 or E30 M3 someday early next year, and I'm wondering in your opinion, what's a good beater car (model/yr) as a daily driver? I'm a college student, so money and realibility are priorities, but some FTD (fun-to-drive) factor won't hurt =). My budget is a measly 2-3k for this car. Thanks,<p>: <br>: Jack <p></i>

Anon
11-06-1999, 12:54 PM
trolling?<p>

Randy Walters
11-07-1999, 12:21 AM
<i>: I'm planning to get a E36 or E30 M3 someday early next year, and I'm wondering in your opinion, what's a good beater car (model/yr) as a daily driver? I'm a college student, so money and realibility are priorities, but some FTD (fun-to-drive) factor won't hurt =). My budget is a measly 2-3k for this car. Thanks,<p></i> One of the best all-around cars is the<br>85-87 8-valve Golf GTi. They're bulletproof,<br>are cheap to fix-up and repair, are a blast<br>to drive, and swallow a surprising amount of<br>cargo in the hatch area. I bought my 85 new<br>and 260,000 miles and a few hundred autocrosses<br>later it still runs great :-)<p> Randy Walters<br> 89 BMW 325is<br> 85 Golf GTi <br> So Calif<p>http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/RandyWaltersGTi?d&.flabel=fld1

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index