Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jack
11-06-1999, 03:06 PM
I looked at a nice cinibar red m3 at House of Imports in San Jose. It has 80K mile and is in great condition... didn't buy it cuz it's red, but I would highly recomend it for anyone who doesn't care about the color. The salesman's knowledge is better than average and he is very nice. The price is good too, 11,850 asking, but seemed like he was willing to drop or include a 24 month warranty on it. His name is Andy, and the phone number is 408-241-9500.<p>Looks like a great deal! <p>-jack

m3toomie
11-08-1999, 03:32 PM
<i>: I looked at a nice cinibar red m3 at House of Imports in San Jose. It has 80K mile and is in great condition... didn't buy it cuz it's red, but I would highly recomend it for anyone who doesn't care about the color. The salesman's knowledge is better than average and he is very nice. The price is good too, 11,850 asking, but seemed like he was willing to drop or include a 24 month warranty on it. His name is Andy, and the phone number is 408-241-9500.<p>: Looks like a great deal! <p>: -jack<p></i>

ChesS
11-08-1999, 04:04 PM
High KBB price is ~13k. So it is not underpriced. <p><i>: : I looked at a nice cinibar red m3 at House of Imports in San Jose. It has 80K mile and is in great condition... didn't buy it cuz it's red, but I would highly recomend it for anyone who doesn't care about the color. The salesman's knowledge is better than average and he is very nice. The price is good too, 11,850 asking, but seemed like he was willing to drop or include a 24 month warranty on it. His name is Andy, and the phone number is 408-241-9500.<p>: : Looks like a great deal! <p>: : -jack<p></i>

Barry
11-09-1999, 05:17 AM
<i>: I looked at a nice cinibar red m3 at House of Imports in San Jose. It has 80K mile and is in great condition... didn't buy it cuz it's red, but I would highly recomend it for anyone who doesn't care about the color. The salesman's knowledge is better than average and he is very nice. The price is good too, 11,850 asking, but seemed like he was willing to drop or include a 24 month warranty on it. His name is Andy, and the phone number is 408-241-9500.<p>: Looks like a great deal! <p>: -jack<p></i>I picked my 88 M3 w/77K miles up for $7800 through a private party. Of course my M3 needed some paint plus minor mechanical work but it's still a great bargain.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index