Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tom
11-22-1999, 08:42 PM
tell exhaust and impressions about it ,thanx.

charley
11-22-1999, 09:12 PM
I like my Stromung stainless system a lot. It isn't too loud and has a nice sound to it. Construction is also very good,and the tips look great. If you decide to get this system I would look at buying it from T.C Kline, I think they were selling it for $450,but not sure.

Mark
11-22-1999, 09:32 PM
I have the Borla. Will get noticed when you drive it around (LOUD). The only draw back I have is, it's hard to sneak back into the house late at night and not wake up the wife. On the road I turn up the radio a notch or two. I love it!!!!

RITTER
11-23-1999, 02:04 AM
SUPERSPRINT LOOKS EXCELLENT WITH DTM TIPS AND SOUNDS FERRARI-LIKE

Austin
11-23-1999, 01:31 PM
Mine's a Stromung aluminized (full stainless also available for more $$). Love the look of the polished tips (See pic on Denis' M3 Gallery) and the sound is awesome - people know you're coming. Also, weight is about 2/3 of the stock muffler. Only negative: loss of some low to mid torque for better high end breathing.

sw
11-23-1999, 01:44 PM
its only a muffler though (in california anyway)<p><i>: SUPERSPRINT LOOKS EXCELLENT WITH DTM TIPS AND SOUNDS FERRARI-LIKE<p></i>

sw
11-23-1999, 01:46 PM
i have an evo III exhaust and header set up. pricey but worth it. it is not as loud as some of the aftermarket systems, but it does sound like it means business. good gains as well.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index