Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Peter
11-28-1999, 12:40 AM
First of all, i am a new member of your forum guys. I leave in Austin, TX and some time ago i saw a bright white E30 M3 in the UT campus area, mint condition most likely turbocharged as i could figure from the sound. I was wondering if this guy is a member of the forum or not!<p>Second question is, how probable is to find financing for an M3 E30? I'm looking for one now but unfortunately i don't have the cash and i cound on trading in my car. What are your thoughts on that matter?<p>Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the high level in this forum. Peter

Barry
11-28-1999, 01:44 AM
<i>: First of all, i am a new member of your forum guys. I leave in Austin, TX and some time ago i saw a bright white E30 M3 in the UT campus area, mint condition most likely turbocharged as i could figure from the sound. I was wondering if this guy is a member of the forum or not!<p>: Second question is, how probable is to find financing for an M3 E30? I'm looking for one now but unfortunately i don't have the cash and i cound on trading in my car. What are your thoughts on that matter?<p>: Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the high level in this forum. Peter<p></i>If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Parts for this car are way more than regular 325 parts. You must be prepared to pay the premium for such a car. Remember you want to enjoy this car, not dread owning it because it drains your wallet.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index