Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Amit
01-15-2001, 10:01 PM
I will be changing my tires in a couple of months and have decided to go with the Bridgestone Potenza RE730's. These fell more into my budget. I'm not sure what tire size to go with. I am running on 17" E36 lightweight wheels with 225/40/17 on the fronts and 235/45/17 on the back. These are what came with the car. I was thinking of going with 235/40/17 all around but wanted to get your opinions first. I was also curious as to why the previous owner put different sizes on the front and back. Thanks in advance.

Austin
01-15-2001, 11:28 PM
<i><br>I will be changing my tires in a couple of months and have decided to go with the Bridgestone Potenza RE730's. These fell more into my budget. I'm not sure what tire size to go with. I am running on 17" E36 lightweight wheels with 225/40/17 on the fronts and 235/45/17 on the back. These are what came with the car. I was thinking of going with 235/40/17 all around but wanted to get your opinions first. I was also curious as to why the previous owner put different sizes on the front and back. Thanks in advance.<p></i><br>

Jack
01-16-2001, 08:21 PM
Will they fit with out any modifications to the wheel well? Won't they rub at full lock and otherwise?<p>Thanks,<br>Jack<p><i><p>I will be changing my tires in a couple of months and have decided to go with the Bridgestone Potenza RE730's. These fell more into my budget. I'm not sure what tire size to go with. I am running on 17" E36 lightweight wheels with 225/40/17 on the fronts and 235/45/17 on the back. These are what came with the car. I was thinking of going with 235/40/17 all around but wanted to get your opinions first. I was also curious as to why the previous owner put different sizes on the front and back. Thanks in advance.<p><br></i><br>

front. Anyone? -Austin
01-16-2001, 09:35 PM
<i><br>Will they fit with out any modifications to the wheel well? Won't they rub at full lock and otherwise?<p>Thanks,<br>Jack<p><br>I will be changing my tires in a couple of months and have decided to go with the Bridgestone Potenza RE730's. These fell more into my budget. I'm not sure what tire size to go with. I am running on 17" E36 lightweight wheels with 225/40/17 on the fronts and 235/45/17 on the back. These are what came with the car. I was thinking of going with 235/40/17 all around but wanted to get your opinions first. I was also curious as to why the previous owner put different sizes on the front and back. Thanks in advance.<p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index