Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Anthony OO=00=OO
01-30-2001, 11:30 AM
Has anyone have experience with thes bulbs?<p>TIA<p>Anthony

M3PIX
01-30-2001, 01:27 PM
Yes I have, I like them alot. They are a bit brighter than regular halogen and look a bit whiter, but no where near Zenon. They cost a bit but they look cool. Email with any specifics.<p>Charles Brooks<br>88 ///M3 "the beast"<br><i><br>Has anyone have experience with thes bulbs?<p>TIA<p>Anthony<p></i><br>

Andrej
01-30-2001, 01:59 PM
Yea i got them for my 325E, last month. They are HOT, and if you get the lights be sure to get the front clear signal lights as well. I will try to post a picture of my car so you see how it looks. As the price range, its not bad at all. Only $170 for the two head lights(low beam), and bulbs. But if you wanna go all the way and get the high beams as well another 170.<p>Andrej<p><i><br>Has anyone have experience with thes bulbs?<p>TIA<p>Anthony<p></i><br>

Magnus
01-30-2001, 11:38 PM
the link:<br>

chris
01-31-2001, 12:08 AM
I've had them, why do people keep on bringing these up. I wouldn't reccomend them, try getting euro lights with higher wattage bulbs, that's the best way to get a lot of light on the road. Plus you don't look like a homie and the cops don't go after you. <p>Chris

stevetall
01-31-2001, 04:15 AM
These blue and white lights are brighter (and more annoying--just ask any on-coming traffic) BUT that doesn't mean that you'll see better. They create a scene lacking in contrast, making it more difficult to judge distance, motion, etc. Basically....yuk!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index