Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Anthony 88 ///M3
01-25-2002, 03:12 PM
My car sits for a week in the garage for a week at a time. The suspension squeaks for the first mile of driving. After a mile or so it stops. Anyone else experience this?<p><br>Anthony

Bill
01-25-2002, 03:32 PM
cuz when they're cold, i think they shrink/change shape - so probably the friction of the suspension warms and expands them as you drive<p><br><i><br>My car sits for a week in the garage for a week at a time. The suspension squeaks for the first mile of driving. After a mile or so it stops. Anyone else experience this?<p><br>Anthony<p></i><br>

Anthony 88 M3
01-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Thanks

Angus
01-26-2002, 12:20 PM
<i>its most likely the upper rear shock mounts a common problem on the E30M3 ,replace them with the upgraded E36 mounts or E30 cabrio mounts should solve the squeak.or you can go all out and get "racing dynamics" or "ground control suspension" shock mounts if you feeling wealthy<p>My car sits for a week in the garage for a week at a time. The suspension squeaks for the first mile of driving. After a mile or so it stops. Anyone else experience this?<p><br>Anthony<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index