Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Eric
01-29-2002, 03:32 AM
I sold my M3 a while ago and kept the stock wheels thinking I may buy another. Well, I never did and now need the space in the garage for my svo parts. The wheels are pretty used. I will try to get some photos soon. Im in Vancouver, Wa and dont have any idea what they are worth. Email me if you are interested. They would make good autocross wheels. For the street they will need to be refinished. They are also missing the center caps. If you buy the wheels I will even throw in the Koala CD.<p>Eric Grasher

///MBaller
01-29-2002, 11:37 AM
Do you have any evo parts for sale?<br>thanks<br>chris

booboo
01-29-2002, 03:54 PM
<i><br>I sold my M3 a while ago and kept the stock wheels thinking I may buy another. Well, I never did and now need the space in the garage for my svo parts. The wheels are pretty used. I will try to get some photos soon. Im in Vancouver, Wa and dont have any idea what they are worth. Email me if you are interested. They would make good autocross wheels. For the street they will need to be refinished. They are also missing the center caps. If you buy the wheels I will even throw in the Koala CD.<p>Eric Grasher<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index