Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike
01-29-2002, 07:07 AM
My M3 has developed a sporadic pull to the left. Mostly notable when its cold outside and only for the first couple of minutes. After 10 minutes it steers straight as always. I have checked the air obviously...<p>Lower arms / ball joint ?? $teering rack ??<p>Mike (Germany)<br>89 M3<br>95 525 TDS Touring<br>68 GT500

michael
01-29-2002, 09:53 AM

paul
01-29-2002, 01:59 PM
<i><br> <p></i><br>When was the last time you inspected the caliper??<p>Maybe you have stuck piston.<p>Maybe you also need to flush out the brake fluid.<br> What if you have some water in the line, which freezes over night causing the caliper piston to extend. After you car warms up the ice melts.<p>Sounds like a long shot, but you indicate you are in Germany. Besides if you haven't replaced your brake fluid in the last two years, shame on you!!!<p>Otherwise, it wouldn't hurt anyway.<p>Also, are you caliper slide pin bolts lubricated properly??<br>

Mike
01-29-2002, 03:27 PM
<i><br> <p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index