Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

J.C.Baranda
01-30-2002, 05:19 PM
I made a order with them (Sparco strut brace) on Jan 19 it was suposed to be received 2 to 4 days later of the order, Today I have not receive my strut brace, their web site no longer work a least today and their email address do not receive mail. My credit card was debited for the order total!!!!!.

Parrothead
01-30-2002, 05:24 PM
<i><br>I made a order with them (Sparco strut brace) on Jan 19 it was suposed to be received 2 to 4 days later of the order, Today I have not receive my strut brace, their web site no longer work a least today and their email address do not receive mail. My credit card was debited for the order total!!!!!.<p></i><br>

Andrew
01-30-2002, 05:46 PM
<i>I ordered a brace from them a few months ago. They charged my card the day I ordered but the brace took a while to come. I'll check when I get home to see if I have a phone # on the invoice.<br>-Andrew<br></i>

J.C.Baranda
01-30-2002, 09:13 PM
their web site is down!!<p><i><p>I made a order with them (Sparco strut brace) on Jan 19 it was suposed to be received 2 to 4 days later of the order, Today I have not receive my strut brace, their web site no longer work a least today and their email address do not receive mail. My credit card was debited for the order total!!!!!.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index