Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

nathan
02-01-2002, 04:37 AM
my m3 started to leak oil a week ago. everytime i park the car on a new spot and came back seeing a small puddle of oil under the front bumper (???). i opened the hood to check yet i did not see any leak at all. so do you guys have any idea where does the leak come from? where do the e30m3s usually have oil leak? by the way, my m3 has 157k miles on it<br>i am suspecting that it's probably the oil pan gasket but i am not sure<br>any insight on the problem will be greatly appreciated.<br>nathan<br>88m3

MIKE NO E30 M3
02-01-2002, 09:08 AM
<i><br>my m3 started to leak oil a week ago. everytime i park the car on a new spot and came back seeing a small puddle of oil under the front bumper (???). i opened the hood to check yet i did not see any leak at all. so do you guys have any idea where does the leak come from? where do the e30m3s usually have oil leak? by the way, my m3 has 157k miles on it<br>i am suspecting that it's probably the oil pan gasket but i am not sure<br>any insight on the problem will be greatly appreciated.<br>nathan<br>88m3<p></i>If the oil is under the front bumper check the oil cooler locacated just under the the radiator, is mounted on the radiator support, also check the lines coming to the cooler.<p>Mike no E30 M<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index