Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

John W
02-02-2002, 03:24 PM
I still have 3 out of 5 green lights left on on my service indicator panel, but the orange inspection light has come on. The car is fine, never better, so do you reckon it might be a fault with the inspection indicator itself, or do I need to get the car to the garage for a closer look?<br>Thanks,<br>John W. (UK)

DarranP
02-02-2002, 04:17 PM
John,<br> Is there a little clock symbol next to the inspection light?<br>If so it's an annual inspection which was to do with warranty work when the car was new and you can just get it turned off.<br>I only know this as I had the same thing recently and posted a message asking the same question.<br>Several people on the board informed me of this.<br>Hope this helps.<p>DarranP<p><i><br>I still have 3 out of 5 green lights left on on my service indicator panel, but the orange inspection light has come on. The car is fine, never better, so do you reckon it might be a fault with the inspection indicator itself, or do I need to get the car to the garage for a closer look?<br>Thanks,<br>John W. (UK)<p></i><br>

Derin
02-03-2002, 06:23 AM
<i><br>I still have 3 out of 5 green lights left on on my service indicator panel, but the orange inspection light has come on. The car is fine, never better, so do you reckon it might be a fault with the inspection indicator itself, or do I need to get the car to the garage for a closer look?<br>Thanks,<br>John W. (UK)<p></i><br>

John W
02-03-2002, 07:56 AM
<i><br>John,<br> Is there a little clock symbol next to the inspection light?<br>If so it's an annual inspection which was to do with warranty work when the car was new and you can just get it turned off.<br>I only know this as I had the same thing recently and posted a message asking the same question.<br>Several people on the board informed me of this.<br>Hope this helps.<p>DarranP<p><br>I still have 3 out of 5 green lights left on on my service indicator panel, but the orange inspection light has come on. The car is fine, never better, so do you reckon it might be a fault with the inspection indicator itself, or do I need to get the car to the garage for a closer look?<br>Thanks,<br>John W. (UK)<p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index