Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

adam p
02-03-2002, 03:13 AM
I am sand blasting my valve cover tonight and was seening some weird looking numbers on the cams, What numbers should I see on a stock intake and exhaust cams?<p>Thanks in advance!!<br>ADam

adam p
02-03-2002, 05:57 PM
<i><br>I am sand blasting my valve cover tonight and was seening some weird looking numbers on the cams, What numbers should I see on a stock intake and exhaust cams?<p>Thanks in advance!!<br>ADam<p></i><br>

Age P
02-04-2002, 03:09 AM
I will try and check my old Cams (EVO II) and see what the numbers are. (bought schrick)<p>I am sand blasting my valve cover tonight and was seening some weird looking numbers on the cams, What numbers should I see on a stock intake and exhaust cams?<p>Thanks in advance!!<br>ADam<p><br></i><br>

Marty
02-04-2002, 06:45 PM
I have (4) "stock" cams. They all have "BMW" on them. 2 of them (from my '88) have serial? numbers 0262 & 0269 and the other 2 have serial? numbers 8??9 & 8299. The last 2 also have "400" on them? All four of them have a number stamped on the "gear" end. I have no idea what these mean.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index