Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ADA///M
02-04-2002, 03:12 PM
My brother and I are thinking about selling our front seats...<p>My seats are.....drivers side about a 6 out of 10...passenger side is 7.5 out of 10.....<p>My brothers are....drivers probably 8.5 out of 10 and passenger is 9 out of 10....<p>Both sets are black leather....<p>Just looking for estimates on their worth...<p>Anyone interested in buying them...We can post pics...<p>Thanks,<br>ADA///M (and ///Mballer)

Barry Robinson
02-04-2002, 05:32 PM
<i><br>My brother and I are thinking about selling our front seats...<p>My seats are.....drivers side about a 6 out of 10...passenger side is 7.5 out of 10.....<p>My brothers are....drivers probably 8.5 out of 10 and passenger is 9 out of 10....<p>Both sets are black leather....<p>Just looking for estimates on their worth...<p>Anyone interested in buying them...We can post pics...<p>Thanks,<br>ADA///M (and ///Mballer)<p></i>Anywhere from $600 to as much as $800. Remember the 325iC's also used the same front seats so they are not unique to the M3. <br>

George
02-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Really? They have the same horizontal stitching?<p>-George

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index