Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tony Sieber
02-04-2002, 08:50 PM
Do I need a special spark plug removal tool for my 88' M3?<br>I have a smaller craftsman plug socket but won't fit in<br>the bore. thank you.

Jon
02-04-2002, 10:35 PM
There should be one in your trunk. If not, you can get it from the dealer. Just have them look for the spark plug tool in the tool kit group. Some people have mentioned cheaper tool that won't fit in the trunk tool kit but I like having the original one with the car so I can use it any time.<p>There is also a pin that you insert to turn it. If you don't have that, get it too. It's just a metal bar with plastic on half of it. You can also use a 1" or 25mm socket or wrench on the end. This is good to do when torquing the plugs.<p>-Jon<p><i><br>Do I need a special spark plug removal tool for my 88' M3?<br>I have a smaller craftsman plug socket but won't fit in<br>the bore. thank you.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index