Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JB
09-08-1999, 10:54 PM
Do any of you know if there is an arm rest available for the e31. The 3-series ones look great as on the M3, but would they fit, especially if there is a phone in the center console?<br>JB

Mark
09-09-1999, 12:36 AM
According to the E31 parts list, no.<p>BMW Individual might be able to help, but they're rather pricey. Contact BMW NA for more info on how to get a hold of them.<p><p>

daric
09-10-1999, 10:07 PM
<i>: According to the E31 parts list, no.<p>: BMW Individual might be able to help, but they're rather pricey. Contact BMW NA for more info on how to get a hold of them.<p></i> I noticed there was a earlier post pertaining to this issue so I took the liberty of copying it. Its worth a shot: <p><br>I have an 840Ci and I used a 92-96 3 series armrest. They come a same color and relativly easy to install. They are cca. 250USD at the dealer with everything (consol etc)<br>which you might need at the time of install. Try an old 88-94 7 series or 5 series armrest but they are 2 piece version (1 on each seat) and didn't looked good to me. Also<br>more expensive at dealer but you might be able to find used ones.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index