Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Shabaz
09-09-1999, 02:35 PM
Hamman, MK Motorsport, Avantgarde, Schnitzer, Brabus, Etc.I have access to very deep discounts on all types of aftermarket wheels and tires for all kinds of cars. Write me with the type of wheel, application, and tires and I WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER PRICE THAN YOU HAVE RECEIVED. You can save the time, taxes, and most importantly, MONEY!!!

Wolfgang
09-09-1999, 03:38 PM
Can you get BBS?

Shabaz
09-10-1999, 04:30 PM
<i>: Can you get BBS? Yes...No problem.<p></i>

Michael Lee
09-12-1999, 01:19 AM
I'm getting a 91 black on black E31..<br>and I'm planning to get the 18 inch<br>wheels on the M5. Is there ANY possible<br>way to import them now?<p>Michael

Peter
11-02-1999, 09:03 AM
<i>: : Can you get BBS? Yes...No problem.<p></i><p>SHABAZ,<p>ARE YOU A VENDOR? IF SO, WHERE <br>ARE YOU LOCATED AND WHAT IS YOUR<br>PHONE NO.?<p>PLS. EMAIL ME IN PRIVATE.<p>PETER

basil archibald
12-29-1999, 04:16 PM
<i>: : : Can you get BBS? Yes...No problem.<p><br>: SHABAZ,<p>: ARE YOU A VENDOR? IF SO, WHERE <br>: ARE YOU LOCATED AND WHAT IS YOUR<br>: PHONE NO.?<p>: PLS. EMAIL ME IN PRIVATE.<p>: PETER<p></i>

basil archibald
12-29-1999, 04:19 PM
<i>: : : Can you get BBS? Yes...No problem.<p><br>: SHABAZ,<p>: ARE YOU A VENDOR? IF SO, WHERE <br>: ARE YOU LOCATED AND WHAT IS YOUR<br>: PHONE NO.?<p>: PLS. EMAIL ME IN PRIVATE.<p>: PETER<p></i> ; can you e-mail me a list of what you are able to get, for example; Alpina, BBS,MK motorsport,5 star stock BMW rims, etc. I am interested in 17x8.5 for front and 17x9 or 10 for rear.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index