Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bryan
09-19-1999, 07:25 PM
?

Paul Michael Brown
09-20-1999, 09:05 AM
<i>According to Stefano Pasini's book, the 850i was offered in 15 colors. He doesn't provided any information about the 850Ci or the 850CSi. (Although the latter tend to be predominantly Schwarz or Brillianrot.)<p>But Pasini's information is misleading. In my experience, the majority of E31s imported into the United States were Schwarz, Diamanschwarz or Calypsorot. Of course, there are exceptions to any generalization. Remember, these cars were purchased new by really, really rich guys who don't like to take no for an answer. So occasionally you'll see other colors, like Sterlingsilber or Maritiusblau. And of course, through the BMW Individual Program, a customer willing to wait (and to pay MSRP+++) could obtain virtually any color his heart desired.</i>

Bryan
09-20-1999, 08:26 PM
My research here is for BMW "approved" colors/paints that I might be able to choose from for my next E46 M3 purchase in a year. BMW Individual is a VERY difficult thing to do in the US and is really convenient for those in Europe only. Thanks for the info.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index