Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jesse
02-01-2000, 12:43 PM
On my 89' 735IL the rear passenger door will not unlock at all. The Bentley manual says to remove the door panel and replace certain parts but I cant get the door open to do that.<p>Can anyone help me???

norm
02-01-2000, 03:45 PM
look on the on the door jam on the door side you will see a little switch move it another direction<br>and every thing will be ok. it's for child safty.<br>it's a little tiny black on the upper part of the door.<p>Norm <p><i>: On my 89' 735IL the rear passenger door will not unlock at all. The Bentley manual says to remove the door panel and replace certain parts but I cant get the door open to do that.<p>: Can anyone help me???<p></i>

Jesse
02-01-2000, 07:43 PM
It's not the child lock, I cant open the door to get to it. I cant open it from the inside or out.<p>It's like the rear door has been double locked and nothing will open it.<p><br><i>: look on the on the door jam on the door side you will see a little switch move it another direction<br>: and every thing will be ok. it's for child safty.<br>: it's a little tiny black on the upper part of the door.<p>: Norm <p>: : On my 89' 735IL the rear passenger door will not unlock at all. The Bentley manual says to remove the door panel and replace certain parts but I cant get the door open to do that.<p>: : Can anyone help me???<p></i>

NORM
02-02-2000, 04:07 PM
SORRY SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DEALER<p><i>: It's not the child lock, I cant open the door to get to it. I cant open it from the inside or out.<p>: It's like the rear door has been double locked and nothing will open it.<p>: <br>: : look on the on the door jam on the door side you will see a little switch move it another direction<br>: : and every thing will be ok. it's for child safty.<br>: : it's a little tiny black on the upper part of the door.<p>: : Norm <p>: : : On my 89' 735IL the rear passenger door will not unlock at all. The Bentley manual says to remove the door panel and replace certain parts but I cant get the door open to do that.<p>: : : Can anyone help me???<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index