Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Sam Brown
02-02-2000, 11:03 PM
Any tips? Theres gotta be a web page on this somewhere or a faq. Or does the car spout all its codes on the display by default. I know the power steering red fluid leak is pretty low by now but its not saying anything.<br>just says<br>BRAKE LINING (the right front rotor is Wasted, previous<br>owner admits this a problem, he doesnt ever fix the breaks)<br>1 BRAKE LIGHT<br>OWNER'S MANUAL (?WTF Am i suppose to do to fix this? Put the manual back in the glove box?)<p>sam<br>rigor@mediaone.net < please email a copy if you dont mind ><br>

Andy RIley
02-03-2000, 06:26 AM
This website give all the diagnostic code that you can produce on the check engine light.<br>http://www.baumtools.com/bmwcodes.htm<br>The 1 BRAKE LIGHT, OWNERS MANUAL means that you have either blown a brake light or your wiring is screwed. Either replace the brake light or check your wiring.<br>The E32 does not have a warning code or light for low PSF.<p><p><i>: Any tips? Theres gotta be a web page on this somewhere or a faq. Or does the car spout all its codes on the display by default. I know the power steering red fluid leak is pretty low by now but its not saying anything.<br>: just says<br>: BRAKE LINING (the right front rotor is Wasted, previous<br>: owner admits this a problem, he doesnt ever fix the breaks)<br>: 1 BRAKE LIGHT<br>: OWNER'S MANUAL (?WTF Am i suppose to do to fix this? Put the manual back in the glove box?)<p>: sam<br>: rigor@mediaone.net < please email a copy if you dont mind ><p></i>

DaMack
02-04-2000, 02:17 PM
<i>: This website give all the diagnostic code that you can produce on the check engine light.<br>: http://www.baumtools.com/bmwcodes.htm<br>: The 1 BRAKE LIGHT, OWNERS MANUAL means that you have either blown a brake light or your wiring is screwed. Either replace the brake light or check your wiring.<br>: The E32 does not have a warning code or light for low PSF.<p><br>: : Any tips? Theres gotta be a web page on this somewhere or a faq. Or does the car spout all its codes on the display by default. I know the power steering red fluid leak is pretty low by now but its not saying anything.<br>: : just says<br>: : BRAKE LINING (the right front rotor is Wasted, previous<br>: : owner admits this a problem, he doesnt ever fix the breaks)<br>: : 1 BRAKE LIGHT<br>: : OWNER'S MANUAL (?WTF Am i suppose to do to fix this? Put the manual back in the glove box?)<p>: : sam<br>: : rigor@mediaone.net < please email a copy if you dont mind ><p></i><br>The owner's manual warning just means that there is more info on a problem in the book somewhere around page 28 or so I think.<p>DaMack<br>1994 740i

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index