Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dany karp
02-05-2000, 11:19 PM
1989 735 IL I changed 5 bulbs in the instrument cluster and I got a blinking SRS light after reconnecting the airbag. Can somebody tell me how to reset the SRS ?<p>I bought the car without a car radio code. Is it possible to get it for somewhere (not the dealer)?

Fuentes
02-06-2000, 10:32 AM
<i>: Most dealers will supply the radio code. You'll need the serial number off the back of the radio and your title. Some may charge you though. Mine didn't.

kdkelly
02-06-2000, 01:50 PM
<i>: : Most dealers will supply the radio code. You'll need the serial number off the back of the radio and your title. Some may charge you though. Mine didn't.<p></i><p>As to the SRS light reset, this is something that normally has to be done by the dealer. I tried to reset the light in my old 735il the way that was reccomended by someone in the old forum, and it didn't work. My advice. Go to the dealer for this.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index