Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stuart Roberts
02-05-2000, 11:20 PM
I need the "leather" case that houses the car's owner's manual, maintenance records, and dealer directory. Does anyone know of someone who sells this item, or if the dealer could sell me one? If you have one that you are willing to sell, and you are in the Dallas area, I may be interested.<p>Stuart Roberts<br>1989 525i sharked<br>1995 M3<br>1998 323is sharked <p>

Frankenstein
02-06-2000, 02:03 AM
Stuart,<p>I just purchased one at auction on eBay for $20 in very good condition. Here's a link to one that's up for auction right now:<p>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=252863253<p>Good Luck, Frank<p><i>: I need the "leather" case that houses the car's owner's manual, maintenance records, and dealer directory. Does anyone know of someone who sells this item, or if the dealer could sell me one? If you have one that you are willing to sell, and you are in the Dallas area, I may be interested.<p>: Stuart Roberts<br>: 1989 525i sharked<br>: 1995 M3<br>: 1998 323is sharked <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index