Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Isiah
02-08-2000, 07:22 PM
Does anybody know a good shop in the Atlanta area that is recommended to do an E32 Headliner? I found a couple of cheap quotes but I don't know if I should deal with them or not? Also, has anybody heard from Callan? I think he may still go to the E38 board as opposed to ours and I just feel weak and abandoned without his knowledge nearby. :-)<p>Isiah<br>90 735il<br>Almost 100,000<br>oo={|}=oo

sam brown
02-08-2000, 07:37 PM
dunno. But im curious. Where do you take ur bimmer to get serviced? in metro atl, of course.<br>

Isiah
02-09-2000, 10:26 AM
I've done a lot of the stuff myself. When I first purchased the car and was scared to touch it myself, I went to Munich West. It's located near Dekalb Medical Center. They did good service work. They did scare me though when I asked them how much they charge to adjust the steering box. They said it couldn't be adjusted. Do you have anyplace you recommend? <p>Isiah<p><p></i>

Gilbert
02-09-2000, 07:45 PM
Don't know, since I now live in Florida, but a friend owns (did) the BMW dealership in Athens. Rick Haney. Nice guy. Give him a call.<p>Linwood Gilbert<p><p><i>: Does anybody know a good shop in the Atlanta area that is recommended to do an E32 Headliner? I found a couple of cheap quotes but I don't know if I should deal with them or not? Also, has anybody heard from Callan? I think he may still go to the E38 board as opposed to ours and I just feel weak and abandoned without his knowledge nearby. :-)<p>: Isiah<br>: 90 735il<br>: Almost 100,000<br>: oo={|}=oo<p></i>

sam brown
02-09-2000, 08:17 PM
I know some of the workers personally at autohouse off 29 in tucker (maybe 1 mile north of 285) on lawrenceville hwy. They are pretty good at bimmers and mercedes. $60-65/hr labor. they do a great job, and don't care if you provide the parts or if they get them. They do know how to convert from like LAD self leveling to normal and just recently put a whole new engine someone provided into a 750il (same as i have). if you check them out, they'll be glad to do what you want, ask for luke and tell them sam referred you :) great guys there.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index