Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

sam brown
02-10-2000, 10:47 AM
Hay i ordered from allbmwparts.com they seemed real professional. How do their prices compare to eurasian? <br>i just got<br>1. bmw 750il radiator (new of course) $269 + $20-30 for fedex 2 day air to atlanta.<br>Is that a decent price? The local scamsters at chris bmw wanted $500 for it. haha. crazy.<p>I'll follow-up on their prompt delivery time in a few hours (or un-prompt in a few hours).<p>sam<p>

sam brown
02-10-2000, 05:02 PM
<i>Kudo's to this place. Part arrived @ around 2pm fedex 2nd day air. was correct, works great, shiny and new. I'd use them again. they are cheaper than bavarian autoparts by about $20 on this radiator purchase!<p>Thanks<p>its www.allbmwparts.com btw.<br></i>

Isiah
02-10-2000, 06:11 PM
Hey Sam,<br>Since you're in Atlanta, you may want to try www.bekkers.com also. They are in Albany, GA. I ordered rims from them. As a matter of fact, you mentioned that you are getting rims for your 7. My coworker payed $3000 for his AC Schnitzer wheels. Bekker now has an AC look-alike for $220 each. That's right $220 each. They are worth looking at.<p><p><i>: Hay i ordered from allbmwparts.com they seemed real professional. How do their prices compare to eurasian? <br>: i just got<br>: 1. bmw 750il radiator (new of course) $269 + $20-30 for fedex 2 day air to atlanta.<br>: Is that a decent price? The local scamsters at chris bmw wanted $500 for it. haha. crazy.<p>: I'll follow-up on their prompt delivery time in a few hours (or un-prompt in a few hours).<p>: sam<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index