Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JC
02-11-2000, 05:40 PM
Has anyone experienced arrogant attitudes at the dealer in Boulder, CO? From sales to parts to service it's rampant. Examples: 1) Tried to purchase parts for my 7 series on two different occaisions and, instead, was told "Why don't you bring it in here and let our service dept. do the repair for you." The parts guy refused to sell the parts! Couldn't believe it! 2) Sales manager and I couldn't agree on the deal to purchase a used vehicle. Two weeks later the car was advertised at a lower price than I had offered. I called - he had no "recollection" of me - and went in to negotiate the purchase. He said "sure", but, "I'm offering you $3K less for your car". I left. <br> These incidents seem somewhat harmless, but, when you factor in the extreme arrogance that went along with it....<br>Needless to say, I'll never use these guys again - for anything.

Bill Minder
02-11-2000, 11:29 PM
I live in Cheyenne, and I've had pretty good luck so far dealing with Co's in Ft. Collins. They've been very helpful finding parts for my '77 530i. One of the mechanics, Wes, came out and visited with me for 15-20 minutes about my car.<p>One afternoon I was adjusting the valves and a washer broke on the adjusting eccentric. I called down to Co's to ask for some help, and ended up talking to the big guy himself, Co, and he was great. <p>I don't know what it would be like to buy from them since I don't live in the upper crust like the rest of you do...

John H.
02-13-2000, 08:59 PM
Read this posting with interest. I've had rather similar experiences there. Know the owner and he's a level-headed guy and easy to work with. But, the staff is totally different. I guess arrogant is the term for it.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index