Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RJ Brown III
02-11-2000, 08:24 PM
I have a 735i 1988 that I am sure is totaled. The sucker flipped five times. I don't know if any of you have had your precious car seriously wrecked, but I will tell you that they hold up good. This is my second BMW crashed and all the occupants have walked away fine. Mind you I have NEVER wrecked them myself. I would post the pictures but I don't know how. Anyway let me know who takes these wrecked up cars. If you want to see pictures just email me.<p>RJ Brown III

BD
02-11-2000, 09:44 PM
<i><p>

Isiah
02-12-2000, 12:21 AM
I'd like to see the pictures if you have them. Just E-mail them.<p>Isiah<br>90 735il<p><br><i>: I have a 735i 1988 that I am sure is totaled. The sucker flipped five times. I don't know if any of you have had your precious car seriously wrecked, but I will tell you that they hold up good. This is my second BMW crashed and all the occupants have walked away fine. Mind you I have NEVER wrecked them myself. I would post the pictures but I don't know how. Anyway let me know who takes these wrecked up cars. If you want to see pictures just email me.<p>: RJ Brown III<p></i>

Jeff
02-12-2000, 12:12 PM
Try calling Body Werks in Detroit MI. They are one of the biggeset BMW only junk yard in the US. I sold them my wrecked 325i and they paid really good money for it. There number <br>is 1.888.379.2640<p>Jeff<p><i>: I have a 735i 1988 that I am sure is totaled. The sucker flipped five times. I don't know if any of you have had your precious car seriously wrecked, but I will tell you that they hold up good. This is my second BMW crashed and all the occupants have walked away fine. Mind you I have NEVER wrecked them myself. I would post the pictures but I don't know how. Anyway let me know who takes these wrecked up cars. If you want to see pictures just email me.<p>: RJ Brown III<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index