Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bert
02-21-2000, 07:07 PM
I would like to remove the phone from my 90 750iL and replace that section of the console with an aftermarket or OEM cassette storage box... or something. I will never use this phone and would like to make better use of the space, but keep it looking nice. Has anybody introduced an upgrade kit for this? Thanks for your help!

sj
02-21-2000, 09:14 PM
<i>: I would like to remove the phone from my 90 750iL and replace that section of the console with an aftermarket or OEM cassette storage box... or something. I will never use this phone and would like to make better use of the space, but keep it looking nice. Has anybody introduced an upgrade kit for this? Thanks for your help!<p></i>I looked for a holder as you described but have yet to find one. In the mean time I removed the phone and crafted a black naugahyde lining for the area. It looks great enough for now.<br>Good luck

Marc Grossman
03-14-2000, 12:02 AM
<i>: I would like to remove the phone from my 90 750iL and replace that section of the console with an aftermarket or OEM cassette storage box... or something. I will never use this phone and would like to make better use of the space, but keep it looking nice. Has anybody introduced an upgrade kit for this? Thanks for your help!<p></i>

Marc Grossman
03-14-2000, 12:04 AM
<i>: I would like to remove the phone from my 90 750iL and replace that section of the console with an aftermarket or OEM cassette storage box... or something. I will never use this phone and would like to make better use of the space, but keep it looking nice. Has anybody introduced an upgrade kit for this? Thanks for your help!<p><br>I dont know about an afte market phone but i am intrested in an oem phone for a 1995 740il. please reply. Thanks marc<br></i>

Marc
03-14-2000, 12:06 AM
<i>: : I would like to remove the phone from my 90 750iL and replace that section of the console with an aftermarket or OEM cassette storage box... or something. I will never use this phone and would like to make better use of the space, but keep it looking nice. Has anybody introduced an upgrade kit for this? Thanks for your help!<p>: I looked for a holder as you described but have yet to find one. In the mean time I removed the phone and crafted a black naugahyde lining for the area. It looks great enough for now.<br>: Good luck<br>I am looking for an oem phone for a 1995 740il. Will your old phone work? Thanks Marc<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index